Sunday, June 30, 2019

Review: Fight Dirty

Fight Dirty Fight Dirty by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely fought dirty just to get the one he loves back

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**Just a few spoilers threw around this review***

Oh, I've been waiting on this book to come out... and reading the summary that was sent out through email had me so curious. I was glad that Charlie found her way back to Owen... I understood why Owen kept thott’n & bopp'n because There was ONLY one girl for him, and that was Charlie... I was glad that she came around and realize that she still loves Owen the same way that he wanted her... & that he grownup and mature understood what he wanted now "a family"... & he knew he wanted it with Charlie... but what sucked was his banged half of the time... but at least he ONLY had eyes for Charlie. I also was glad he got the help from his sister Quinn to halfway push Charlie towards her brother. Because she clearly needed that push plus getting drunk and his family dinner also help her decide. It almost messed things up between her and Owen.

Because he bean-pie head ass ex-fiancé came, I had a feeling that he was coming down there and try to ruin things.. he had the nerve to try to manipulate and lie to her... just to get her back; he was so annoying; and was glad that her mom & her sister helped her realize what was the right thing to do.. & that Owen never left afterward... plus in the end she got what she always wanted a family -marriage and a baby....

Besides that, I still want a book about "Bobby" Archer brother to see if he get himself together. Heck, even the lady at the beginning of this book "Jolene" heck I felt like it's a reason behind that lady popping... Plus, I don't think Kara is right for Dean, I feel like she is the awkward one of the girls and doesn't fit well with them for some reason. I want Dean with somebody else, but I guess he can keep her sense, this is the last book to the Dawson series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...