Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

***Spoilers here and there***

I’m a start off and say this wasn’t like the bully romance books I’ve read before. It seem a bit different plus. I didn’t understand this book being a “academy” book like I was confused about that.

Plus they didn’t really smash at all lol. Only thing I read was kissing, sucking D’s and sometimes fingers lmao. I’ve read MM ROMANCE before like I said this was different type of romance to bully among other things. I also want know what the mafia comes in at besides Kingsley aka Kyle step - foster dad...

Plus it sucks that he couldn’t tell Stryker about who he really is heck I even want to know who he really is myself. That’s why I can’t wait until I read book two because I want to know what they going to find on Stryker dad and how Stryker going to react to finding out Kingsley real name among other things.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...