Sunday, January 3, 2021

Review: How To Wife Your Nanny

How To Wife Your Nanny How To Wife Your Nanny by Melinda Minx
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**spoilers here and there***

To be honest, I wish that I knew that this book was the first one. Because I read the one with Silas first. I’m seeing him as the manwhore that he was smh. But at least I got to read about Noah and Lacey and how they met.

It was way different than his best friend book. But just like his best friend he push the one person he cared about away too. I had a feeling that Noah was going to do something to push Lacey away. But I knew they were going to end up together. Especially since I read the one book with Silas.

But whatevs. At least they ended up fixing things between each other because I could tell that they wanted more between them than just s*x... and Naomi really liked Lacey and wanted her to become a mother too her.

I thought Lacey was the right fit for her too...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...