Friday, January 15, 2021

Review: His Broke Heart Antidote

His Broke Heart Antidote His Broke Heart Antidote by Lucy McConnell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***spoilers here and there**

No lie I was so waiting for this book. Especially when November came. I think it was November when this book was supposed to come out.

But I had to wait for this book to come out this month in January. But I was glad that it came out and got to read it because I was sooo curious about this book and would Carter find love like his brother Mason did.. & both of his sisters Lottie and Penny did...

That it did; even though it took him some days to get the girl that he wanted. Because Elise had a lot of issues she had to worked through first in order for her to move forward with Carter.

With Carter mom Brenda having a talk with her that did helped a lot too. Because she finally understood that she wanted more with him... and she went to tell Carter. I was happy; because i wanted to see him happy.

Not only that I wanted her happy too. Especially having to deal with some horrible people. I did wanted to know if Grant and Brooke ended up together. I hoped they did because I was rooting for them along with Carter and Elise...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...