Sunday, January 24, 2021

Review: Curvy Girls Can't Date Best Friends

Curvy Girls Can't Date Best Friends Curvy Girls Can't Date Best Friends by Kelsie Stelting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****Spoilers splash here and there••

Okay so;;; I don’t know why I had waited to read this story. But when I learned that Cori, Ginger sister was about to get a book. I was like wait hold on I gotta read about the best friends. Who I was waiting on to get together...

To be honest; I never thought they both actually liked each other. I just assume maybe Carson probably liked Callie but didn’t want to mess up their friendship.

Because I think throughout each book, he was giving out signals on how he felt. It also was good to know why Callie was interested in her brother best friend Nick..

It also trip me out when a guy sees another guy goes for the girl that’s when they wants to go for the girl. When in the beginning they should’ve went for the girl in the first place.. instead of waiting for some competition..

Not only that it’s interesting to learn that Callie brother Joe and Carson sister Gemma ended up together because I was wondering about them when it was mentioned about them liking each other or something.

Lastly, I can’t wait to read Cori book I’m so interested. But for the life of me I cannot remember Ryker or whatever his name in Ginger book like I might have to go back or something to figure it out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...