Friday, January 15, 2021

Review: His Relationship Fumble

His Relationship Fumble His Relationship Fumble by Lucy McConnell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good

**spoilers splash here and there***

The last two books of the McKnight family. I had a filling it was going to be about Carter and Liam.

It’s also interesting to learn that Heather ended up with Liam. I mean the book with Carter kind of gave that away. But also; I think Liam had always had a thing for Heather. He just didn’t push anything until she became his romance therapist. He got to know her.

But Heather was a bit annoying because she kept assuming things and running away most of the time. When Liam was actually showing her and not showing her he wanted her. He just had a bad way of showing her he wanted to be with her.

I was glad when they figured it out because I was over it. Plus it’s interesting to learn/read that both Liam and Jaxson who are best friends. Ended up with boys and - had Heather and Lottie had babies at the same time. You look At it people going to think they are twins lol.

It would’ve been interesting to learn well no read about those two babies when they got big especially with the same birthday and look like each other.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...