Friday, January 15, 2021

Review: The Nerd & the Quarterback

The Nerd & the Quarterback The Nerd & the Quarterback by M.L. Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good read

***Spoilers here and there***

No lie when I first started this book. I was like ugh!!! I can’t; even though I was curious about this book and it’s whole series. I thought it was boring and I couldn’t finish it. so I started on this other book. But after reading the one book I did finished. I went back to this book; it became good. Which I was glad for because I did want to read it. I wasn’t disappointed either.

The thing is when no as I was reading this book. And learning of the goons and why they wanted the playbook. I had a feeling it was Paige the ring leader of targeting Ali. All because she was with Dax. Dax didn’t even want Paige anymore. He said it So many times. But she still didn’t believe him. She did everything in her right to ruin Ali.

But in the end; Paige messed her own self up and lost everything which I thought she deserved all over a guy smh

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...