Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Review: Double Steam: A BWWM romance

Double Steam: A BWWM romance Double Steam: A BWWM romance by Gallery Stories Publishing
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I listened to this on audible and I thought this book was really good. I don't know why but I want me a white man lol I find them attractive. But anyways this was a good book I wonder if there's a second part or will be a second part to this book because it was a really good short quick read. I liked it.

"I was provided this audiobook at no charge by the author, publisher and narrator in exchange for an unbiased review via AudiobookBlast dot com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...