Saturday, June 8, 2019

Review: Just Friends

Just Friends Just Friends by Melody Summers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just friends can turn back to lovers or to lovers 🤷🏽‍♀️

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••****Not too many; not too much; just a little bit of spoilers*****•••

Okay hmm, 🤔 this one was good; I really didn’t care for it....that much, but I did enjoy it, and it only took me a day in half... 🤔 to finish this book. I was kind of sad that well, not really. I was more so like dang when Dannika broke Dylan's heart; I still didn’t think that it was right for her to use Dylan so that she could see can she get rid of her feelings for Ashton; but it didn’t work that way for her. It made her want Ashton more & tbh compare Dylan to Ashton.... she was still hooked on Ashton; to where she couldn’t even get feelings for Dylan even though she liked him sort of...

But this is where Dylan also messed up at..... when he knew “he already knew” that Dannika was still hung up on Ashton; he should’ve gone toward Dannika too she If he could get with her and get her mind off of Ashton... he ended up getting his own heart broken. But to me, it’s like he goes after the guys he hangs with ex-girlfriends or girlfriends who they hurt for like a day or two. That’s what I don’t like about him. Even though; I want him to find love; I didn’t dislike him in this book as I did the last one because was just horrible with Molly... but glad he was way more respectful in this one...

Plus; Ashton parents were just horrible I can’t stand the rich people who don’t want their child or themselves to hang around or be with people who they think are beneath them and or don’t have money like them... to even turn their nose down towards someone who isn’t high class... like ugh; it was annoying when Ashton walked away from Dannika after his date when his parents caught them together I wanted to smack him six feet under.... but in the end I was glad he had to tell his parents how he felt about Dannika & he didn’t give two flying ducks 🦆 about what his parents had to say..... that is what I was glad for & now I’m ready for Allison she needs her man now ***cough, ***cough*** come on Dylan let it be you Dannika not going to be mad!!!!!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...