Sunday, June 9, 2019

Review: The Perfect Match

The Perfect Match The Perfect Match by Melody Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a pretty good book glad I didn’t want to slap somebody

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

🤭••• here go the spoilers again; so beware••🤫

Okay!!!!!!!!!


So!!!!!

I liked Dylan in this one & the last one I believe I mentioned before in the third book. But anyways; I was glad to learn that Dylan apologizes to Molly from what he said to her because he was horrible; plus it’s interesting to learn the reason behind why he was so mean to everybody especially Molly.... with his being in the motorcycle accident! But the good thing is that he didn’t die; only gotten hurt. I don’t motorcycles 🏍 <<<< I like the motorcycle that’s you don’t have to lean when you go around a curve... the ones the older men drive... but besides that, I was rooting for Dylan and Allison to get together, but she was getting on my last nerve.


Because she kept trying to match him up with other girls who weren’t right for him! When she was his perfect match! They both wanted each other but was too afraid of getting hurt again!!!! I understood both their reasons; but I was like dang, date already... I felt bad for her a couple of times, but she put it on herself.... but at least Dylan came around in the end once Allison wrote him that later and gotten him those tickets... I didn’t even know he was dating Kylie or whatever her name was “since it’s not essential *** he drops her like a hot potato after getting that letter from Allison; but he was rude though for not coming to her right then but at least after his presentation of that book he finally realize he wanted her as much as she wanted him & got tired of fighting it & ended up together happy!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...