Thursday, June 6, 2019

Review: A Little Bit Haunted

A Little Bit Haunted A Little Bit Haunted by Melody Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Theres spoilers; here & there*****

I thought this book was good; it has me wanting to read the next book for sure. But what I did like was how Delaney changed everything for Walker; often it can be that one guy or that one girl that can change the person that everyone knows. She (Delaney) did that for Walker by ending up being the ONE girl he knew he changed his whoring ways for and be the boyfriend she needs & being the girlfriend he always needed. It’s funny how they ended up making one other JEALOUS 🤣 like dang they could’ve walked up to each other and just kissed but NO Laney started talking to her first kiss/boyfriend while also watching Walker whereas Walker end up using London by getting her to rub sunscreen on him ... they both were wrong & was glad that in the end, he was the one to chase Laney since girls always chasing him (Walker). & they finally ended up together; even Delaney mama wanted her to get to the next door neighbor & stop stalking him lol... but crazy how her family never found out that she was sneaking out of the house to see Walker.

But before I end this review; Walker name is just horrible like “Walker Dean” like his name is backward he has the last name for a first name & the first name for the last name... I mean he’s name could’ve been Dean that would’ve 100% better. aka “Dean Walker” I’m just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...