Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Review: Four Doors Down

Four Doors Down Four Doors Down by Emma Doherty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It’s was actually pretty good book

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** There are spoilers but not too many***

Okay! I will say this Ryan was definitely horrible to Rebecca. I understood why she hated him so much! & wouldn’t give him the time of day.... the bad thing about it he’s friends didn’t really see the meaning behind why she HATED him! It was priceless how she didn’t give to F’s about him 🤣.... diss him for Charlie who by the way was full of shit and one horrible guy... but it was funny how she didn’t pay Ryan any mind or wanted to be around him... To the point he will be upset and get mad at her.... which wasn’t funny especially during dodgeball he was a complete idiot and mean.... especially with letting her get hit twice by Jessica just because she didn’t come to his game or the after party... idk what he expected of her when she told him a BILLION times that they weren’t friends & she was friends with Jake ONLY!!!!

Which clearly made him upset... Becca was the ONLY one not to understand why Ryan was so cruel to her... but I felt like he could’ve done it differently... but clearly he couldn’t because she literally ignored him and acted like he didn’t exist... which led them both arguing with one another. You could clearly see he liked her by how he acted when Charlie was around.... which left him to do stupid things that upset Becca. Like what happened in the cafeteria... I wanted to slap him myself...

But I was glad in the end that Rebecca got over Charlie when they broke up because for one I knew he was cheating on her... well more so didn’t know that she was the other girl... but I already knew it had to be another girl in the picture to make him ignore Becca so much... but she was so much of a FOOL that he clearly controlled her got what he always wanted from her which is SEX & then does things around the other guys to prove his point of him being with her.... she was just to blind to see & I was glad when she found out his true self. & also finally realize that her little cousin Jay needed her too...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...