Saturday, June 1, 2019

Review: Baby Mistake

Baby Mistake Baby Mistake by Alexis Winter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Baby was no mistake of course

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••can’t say it's few spoilers but I’ve written information from the book; so there’s a possibility!!! ****

So okay this book wasn’t as good as Fake It... but it was better than the book with her sister; not sure if I will finish that one idk. Depends; but as I was saying. This book is actually good! I was glad that Griffin found someone that can love him and appreciate him the way that Janelle has... it’s interesting to see that it didn’t pop her best friend up in the end or did it when it was written about her best friend...

But in the end; the best part of this book is Griffin and Janelle son 😂😂😂 when Janelle was talking to her sister and stated that “Once, he overheard Griffin and me talking about building a pool house out back. Griffin wasn’t interested, which is why we still don’t have one, so I thought I’d try bargaining. I told him I’d give him blowjobs every day for a year. Still, to this day, if the wind blows Quinton’s hair out of place, he yells, ‘Stop with the blowjobs!’”

& the other part about when she said, “Oh, God, you know I’ll never get Vincent out of that thing, right?” I laugh. “Yeah, I have the same problem with Griffin at times. I usually have to lure him out with sexual favors.” “What’s sectool flavors?” Quinton asks, coming into the kitchen. (Which she stated about getting Griffin out of the treehouse)

Then he ended up repeating it 😂😂 when Allison said: “If I could get this one to take some time off from work, we’d be here every weekend.” She motions toward Vince. Quinton tugs on Alison’s shirt. “If you want him to not work, you should just trade him sectool flavors!” That’s the only time I really laugh with this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...