Friday, June 28, 2019

Review: Not Yet

Not Yet Not Yet by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Not yet; but soon

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••••••SPOILER ALERT 🚨 **********

Okay, I was curious about this book because I’m like brother and sister?.... I just got to read this book, though turns out they are step-siblings... it did felt weird though when he kept calling her his sister especially when they had sex already like at the ending he told her “Doesn't matter if I’m your brother or not, that pussy belongs to me. Say it.”.... plus those Barbie girls was wack I had to laugh at that Court girl that thought she could get Drake... but in the end looked like a fool... & ended up being a fraudulent and that way end up in jail with her boyfriend Eric (the one guy that tried to come at Ali; but Drake wasn’t having that)... but I was glad that Liam and Lindsey got together ended up married with a baby. Funny how the liners ended up happy with the football players and the ignorant cheerleaders that tried to bring Ali down didn’t get anything good ... but I kind of figured that their mom and dad already knew how they (Ali & Drake) felt about each other because their mom said about time 🤣 , but I mean I was surprised they didn’t say anything but they tried to be quieter with the bed and moan but come on now when your parents are down stairs, and you are upstairs they are bound to find out or hear something... I like how Drake & Ali didn’t give a crap either before they went to talk to their parents about wanting to be together. They ended up having sex before talking to them 🤣 , but in the end, everybody was happy at least, and they gotten married well college, marriage, and kids ...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...