Friday, June 28, 2019

Review: Never Have I Ever Dated the Bad Boy

Never Have I Ever Dated the Bad Boy Never Have I Ever Dated the Bad Boy by Juliet Bardsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Never have I ever....

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

>>>It’s just a few spoilers in this review; not many... I don’t think 🤔 ****<<<

Well, this book was a short and fast read, which I kind of like though. I read this in one day.... it still was good; it sucked that Liam ost both his parents from the same thing... but at least Liam had Paige there to get him through everything. Plus, her father accepting him and realizing he’s not the bad boy that everybody (students and teachers) think he is.... plus explaining to her father about what happened freshman year was also a plus in his and Paige relationship...

If it wasn’t for Liam I swear Paige would’ve let her father control everything about her life... if she didn’t learn to put her foot down and go for what she actually wants.... a lot of times in books and even real-life kids have to go for what They want and stop trying to please their parents because you wouldn’t be happy if you don’t follow your dreams. Especially if you got controlling parents; sheesh but at least her father wasn’t that bad, and he understood his behavior after the concert... & apologize.. the Shelly chick wanted to see Paige, but the joke was on her because in the end she still ended up with Liam... I hope that Paige best friend (Michaela) end up with a book next that would be awesome.....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...