Saturday, June 15, 2019

Review: Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater

Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****Plenty or added spoilers in this review" ****

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I have got this book early than the release date; since I have gotten an advanced copy... I will say this book was awesome!!!!!


When I did start this book; I was like Lenny? Hold on will Kevin aka Nine ends up with a guy.... then I read it a little further, and she (Lenore) states something about her being a girl...... I'm like ooooh okay because I'm waiting for hold on what happened to the girl who fell out the causeway or whatever they call that bridge..... & comes to find out her name was Lenore aka Lenny...


But in one chapter with her FAKE friend, she stated how she found out who Nine was then later down the line after they went to the zombie festival and he explains to her who he was "the guy she met; on the bridge"... that's how she found out it was him... that had me at a loss because he found out when she was evicted by seeing the photo of her with her parents..... in the end, I was glad that she forgave him and found out about Jared...

Especially when it came to the money taking and the house, car..... I never thought well no I kind of thought he could've been her best friend Yuli..... which in the end really sucked nobody that Lenny was around was her actual friends they all were FAKE and everybody that was in Nine camps was her REAL friends. I had to laugh at what Yuli said about Lenny meeting new people and don't forget about her "Yuli".... when I reality she was a horrible friend and didn't like Lenny at all since she was behind every scheme that was happening and everything that was going bad for Lenny...


At first, I thought that the guy Tocci or whatever his name is I don't care to remember since he not that important. Was going to kidnap Lenny because I am like this book is to good for her not to get kidnap but in the end, she did get abduction by her wack ex-best friend... I was glad and laughed when Yuli got thrown over the bridge by Nine... I said yup karmas a straight BITCH isn't it Yuli since you were behind everything when it came to Lenny and not Jared.... what crap pop...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...