Thursday, June 20, 2019

Review: The Perks of Dating You

The Perks of Dating You The Perks of Dating You by Stephanie Street
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was actually good!!!!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** Let's see could be a spoiler or two maybe more let’s see how it goes once I write this review••••**


So okay; I don’t know how I ended up reading this book WRONG! What I mean is the description I thought they were in middle school smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was clearly excited to read this book because I said awe middle schoolers are falling in love... NOT 🤣 but other than that I realize once I re-read the description, it was high schoolers oh well!!!

So with that being said I liked Allie and Conner story, but yuck her name is Alberta I see why she doesn’t like that name it’s just “horrible”.... but other than that I thought they were cute together once they finally got together even if it was FAKE in the beginning... plus Conner parents were just horrible; I know no one wants parents like that especially ones that control your life yuck!!!! I was glad that at least he had Allie mom there for everything from taking care of him (feeding him, and taking photos of him as he was growing up; including homecoming) I already know she more likely added some prom pictures in there even though it didn’t mention prom...


But at least in the end he ended up going to STATE (but what STATE college he was talking about I have no freaking idea; I was like dude why the author didn’t mention the state they were in or something or even the college name) because I was clearly lost because of the school name, but at least she mentioned Harvard... but I still don’t know what school Conner and JJ ended up in smh!

Not only that I liked that Jamie did ask Allie out but felt bad for him because he ended up getting hurt and I clearly can tell that in his book (that I plan to read and can’t wait to read) is the girl (Allie) that he was clearly trying to get OVER! Since he was kissing so many females and the one girl was trying to help him yada yada... I clearly have to read book two ugh 😑 just to read book three in case I miss something if I go ahead of book two to three; so I’m a read it in order... but at least Jamie was there for her (Allie) plus Kayla was one horrible chick I wish Allie would’ve t-bone her *** (meaning kick 🦵 her ***) ... instead of ran out of the dance!!!!!


But I can’t wait to read about her friend Eden to see why she didn’t want to go to the games among other things and find out what happened with her......, but I hate that book is 30 some chapters ugh!!!! I hope 🤞 I don’t get tired close to the end when I do read book two ugh!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...