Monday, June 24, 2019

Review: PROM KING

PROM KING PROM KING by Penny Wylder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*****Just a few spoilers***

I have to agree with her friend Lor because often people don’t change who they are after high school. & that girl Sasha hated Olivia for no reason; besides “Sasha” obsession with Adam... like sheesh.... she didn’t realize how Adam didn’t want her and went to lie about everything including the lies she spread about Olivia... & talked down on all of those people like that... but I wish that at least Olivia or her best friend could’ve said Ollie never hurt herself or anyone else like sheesh... Sasha went about lying to making Adam dad believing her too; I wanted to smack him so bad because he called Ollie a slut and was so blind that he didn’t realize that the relationship that Adam and Sasha weren’t even in a REAL relationship... I was glad when Adam told his dad and Saha how he felt and then told Olivia he loves her among other things. It took Sasha, dad, to be a REAL man more than Adam dad was & to top that off he was happy that Adam was going to be a father...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...