Saturday, June 22, 2019

Review: The Perks of Kissing You

The Perks of Kissing You The Perks of Kissing You by Stephanie Street
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I see the meaning of the perks of kissing Jamie

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••• I mention a lot of spoilers in this review***

It was so awesome and surprising that Bailey homecoming Queen when she wasn’t even on the bracket... Like that was the sweetest and coolest thing ever. I think that happened because everybody knew that she had tame the NCMO... I figured it also had to be a reason behind why Jamie set there a missed all of those random girls.... when he was one of the good guys... for one I figure it had to get hurt by Allie and surprising to find out about his dad too; which did suck.


It did suck that his mom kept crying and couldn’t get over it, which was very understanding. Plus I felt like it was a good thing that his mom had a talk with him after what happened with Bailey... I felt like he needed to understand and know... plus it was good that his mom accepted that he wanted to be free and do what he wanted and play football. Though; I can agree with her that football is scary. If I had kids, that is one sport I wouldn’t want my kid to play... it’s too dangerous in my opinion...

As I was reading this I said it didn’t take Conner to pound Jamie face in... it actually took his best friend Dallin to pound his face in for hurting Bailey which I can agree and say that Jamie did deserve that smackdown that Dallin gave with his fist.... plus at least Jamie realizes he loved and wanted to be with Bailey in the end, and wanted to take her to homecoming and make her his girlfriend. I love what he told those fangirls of his “Sorry, ladies; I’ve got a date with my girlfriend on the dancefloor.” I was like yasss boy James let those hussies know you got a girlfriend that you aren’t ashamed of finally admitting you want....... plus I like how he didn’t care how Bailey dressed or looked, he still wanted to kiss her..., I said now that love... some men and guys prefer their women to be perfect 24/7 in real life and half the books I’ve read... what trash they are/was....


Plus I figure that James aka Jamie and Bailey Aka Bales was going to get married at the end... both books before this one Allie and Conner gotten married plus Eden and Dylan now Jamie and Bailey... I already know in book 4 with JJ Coleman his going to marry Quinn I’m 9,000% sure. Plus; that’s the one book I REALLY wanted to read; where I didn’t want to go out of order reading this series since it has everyone in it... not sure about book four but I’ll see.... but dude I want a book with Dallin ASAP... I mean look at JJ he got a book why not Dallin too...


Btw; I am not sure I mentioned it, but I was happy that when they went to homecoming that Jamie and Bailey went to Jamie house so his mom could take their pictures that was cute and adorable. Plus his mom found her someone that can love her as her ex-husband did before he died... which I thought was cute finding that out at Jamie NFL draft pick... plus the advice Conner gave him was also good too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...