Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Review: Norah and The Nerd: Young Adult Sweet Romancw

Norah and The Nerd: Young Adult Sweet Romancw Norah and The Nerd: Young Adult Sweet Romancw by Anna Catherine Field
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**** There are a few spoilers in this review****


I liked this book even though I was ready to finish it really quickly since it has 33 chapters plus ep·i·logue.... other than that it was a good book. I liked how they ended up together than the others in the last books. But they broke up well more so Norah broke up with Gabe...


I did like the fact that he didn’t care about the other girls who paid him attention once his body changed over the summer. He only had eyes for Norah, and Norah only had eyes for him; even though she did “use” Trevor... to get rid of Gabe, but that’s who she only thought about even when around Trevor...


I was glad that in the end, he wanted Norah there when he signed that paper to make his books into a movie... I liked that but was very surprised at the end when he asked her to marry him. I didn’t see that coming. Plus I got excited at the end when I saw

“Keep an eye out for Olivia and Ben’s story in Olivia and the Older Boy coming in 2019!”

I can’t wait for that book to come out this year. I’m so ready for that book!!!!!! I swear I thought that Olivia May end up with “Sidney” Gabe brother... but hopefully he will get a book; along with Delaney...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...