Thursday, June 6, 2019

Review: Finley and the Foster Brother: Young Adult Sweet Romance

Finley and the Foster Brother: Young Adult Sweet Romance Finley and the Foster Brother: Young Adult Sweet Romance by Anna Catherine Field
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Not so many spoilers; but there’s a few in this review*****

So this book was good in the beginning then after a while, I got bored, and stop reading it... But in the end I wanted to finish it & see what happens next; & that I did...

For one I was glad that Finley finally wanted to go back into playing basketball again. & that her mom gotten better once the medication kicked in; & finally got to go home to her daughter. It’s a lot you go through as a foster kid, you have to take care yourself when time is rough; & often thinks no one LOVES or CARES about you at all because you never got that.... but I like how Finley finally realize that Chase and even Mrs. Beverly loved her (Finley) & opened her home to her (Finley) not only that but to her mother too, she could’ve said no even when it was Chase suggestion...

But I was glad that Mrs. Beverly didn’t have a problem with it (Finley & Chase being together); though I think that newsletter got out due to Veronica, I still think she had something to do with that picture you never know. Because she wanted Chase so bad & he didn’t even want her even before Finley came to live with him as his foster sister. I don’t understand how females come off as desperate when it comes to a guy & throw themselves at that guy who doesn’t even want them. I was wishing Veronica would’ve let the bitter hate she had for Finley go... plus I was also glad that Finley had her basketball friends & more so Lucy... but I realize who Lucy was 🤣 she the actual girl in the next book... which I am glad I didn’t even read before I read this book; that would’ve suck.... but I was glad she was there for Finley when she ran from Chase; but also glad that in the end Chase and Finley got to be together 🖤


Btw: I can’t wait to read Lucy story because I was saying that I want a story with Lucy not realizing she is the Lucy from the second book to this series🤣



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...