Friday, June 21, 2019

Review: Getting Down

Getting Down Getting Down by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Just a few spoilers; not much****

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

Okay! This what I wish


I wished that I read this book way before I’ve read “Hooking Up” ugh! I even want to re-read the book over which I may do I don’t know yet! But I did see they mentioned both Lincoln who is Armstrong brother in this book; let’s pray he way better than his horrible brother since I remember who that wack job is.... & also mentioned Griffin who I also believe is Bane and Lex brother... that’s going to be in the book “Making Up” let’s hope... Because Lincoln is in the book “Handle With Care” that I can’t wait to read, I am so curious, especially with Making up.

But anyway, back to this book! Gwen and her son Armstrong was so horrible, and I was so with Ruby that Amie and Lex was a better fit for each other! Plus that guy the panty eater guy was so weird, and I was surprised no one was around to see Lex stating that Amalie was his fiancée... Plus what I thought was hilarious when the panty eater guy scream he wanted his panties back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 priceless. Plus Lexington flashing his package was also funny since Amie surely needed someone better than Armstrong yuck...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...