Thursday, June 20, 2019

Review: The Perks of Hating You

The Perks of Hating You The Perks of Hating You by Stephanie Street
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I see why it was perks of hating you; it was a way of saying I love you

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****So many spoilers in this review; I had to point out a lot of things in this book****

Smh; I felt like she (Eden) should’ve listened to everybody “Dylan, Conner, those girls, and even Jesssilyn... but no she wanted to be grown and regretted what happened at that bone fire... she was very naive and wasn’t smart enough to see what was around her and what Marshall really wanted when everybody kept telling her to remove herself from here..... I see why she didn’t want to date people when it came to going to the football games etc. with her friend Allie in the first book with Allie & Conner.... but I felt like that shouldn’t stop her for going to football games! But I guess it reminded her too much of Marshall...

I know one thing a lot of times when you young, you do things that you will regret... I felt like Allie may have been naive with trying to understand if Conner liked her, but Eden was clearly naive and didn’t know what was in front of her face.... until it was too late... I did felt bad for her, but she should’ve seen that coming even when she clearly could see Marshall didn’t take her on dates or anything or claim her as his woman.... even Dylan was there for her, and I am like girl listen to your brother best friend he knows what he talking about even your bother .... I am waiting on the time when (well to see) If she will tell Allie what happened that night at the bone fire. Because Conner actually told her to be careful, I wish that she would’ve used her fighting moves on Marshall or something just to tell him to no... you can always push a male off of you when you don’t want it; heck knees him in the balls can help so much!!!


That what made me happy (Dylan) whipping Marshall *** for doing what he did to Eden... it’s understandable why he never told anyone what happened plus I was also glad that he realized he wanted to be with her once what happened to him when he left for the army thing in Washington... but the good thing was his bother wasn’t mad about him being in love with his (Josh) sister (Eden) because he knew that both Eden and Dylan was in love with each other. I figure he had to know something especially if Dylan was hanging around Eden 24/7.... but I felt like she didn’t care to date anyone even what happened after Marshall.... was because she was in love with Dylan and didn’t want anyone else.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...