Sunday, June 2, 2019

Review: When We Began

When We Began When We Began by Judy Corry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**** it's a few that many spoilers in this review***

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I didn’t even realize that it was a book way before the others. I clearly would’ve heard about well I think I did heard about Cassie wait for no; I believe it been Jess yes, I that other book with his friend. I think but not only that Emerson and his sister best friend way before their book came out.

At first, I thought I wasn’t going to finish this book at all. But I realize I need to stop reading certain books when I am half asleep and really tired because I began not to like the book. But in reality, I liked this book! & was glad that Cassie (who got my name by the way) well more so sort of nickname) though; I bet her real name is Cassandra... I lost track so back to what I was saying I was glad that Cassie & Liam were gotten together in the end. & glad he finally admitted he had feelings for her, but she never admitted to him that it was the same for her! But maybe he knew in the end!

Btw, I’m trying to think was there a book with Luke in it... I believe so but I’m not sure since I’ve read this series a while back and completely forgot, but I do remember Noah, Emerson & Juliette... & Jess best friend! Then boom I realize Luke ended up with Ashlyn 😌 I knew one of the guys ended up with her lol!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...