Thursday, June 27, 2019

Review: I Hate You More

I Hate You More I Hate You More by Alexandra Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The hate you give; that end up making me LOVE YOU

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****•There are spoilers in this review; a lot or little less depends•*****

You can tell that Ally had so many doubts when it came to Chase... Especially when it came to her feelings for him and how he felt for her. I figured he had a thing for her even though what he did at the dance freshman year was a bust... though it was the right thing to do for Ally though I believe he should've given Ally an option to decide that decision with Declan... her doubts with Chase has the present intervening with the past which had proven to see him being so different... but things can change....I think he hated her ONLY because she hated him... & jumped to a conclusion before he could explain to her why he did what he did at the dance... Same when she accused him of the photo when she went to that club and dancing on the pole.. she accused him and came to a conclusion that he did it... she only found out that he didn't do it... because Declan and Chase got into it; by Chase demanding him to apologize... Declan wasn't even worth the air she breathes in senior year or freshman year if you look at it.... plus Chase parents are horrible especially his father sheesh no one wants a parent like that...

But oh.... when he (Chase) said: "I didn't have a choice, Ally, because if I didn't hate you, I would love you, and loving you would only break my heart." I knew that had to be the reason, and I knew he liked/loved her, but she was to blind to see through her hate for him... by getting mad about Declan who was the same person he was freshman year to senior year. I figure I was right too... but kind sad and thinking duh Ally when she stated: "I'd created an enemy out of a boy whose only fault was loving me, and my heart was breaking from his words." Sometimes you learn from your mistakes... but half the time I thought Tessa set Ally up with Chase so that feelings can start to show on Ally side since Chase already had feelings. No way; you think you not like someone; can't get rid of someone if you "hate them".. when you can you actually can't stand them; when you don't think you have feelings. No way I will be around someone or try rid them if I dislike them for bullying me down or hurting my feelings...they wouldn't be in the same home heck I wouldn't care what my daddy said... build me a treehouse I don't have time for living in a house with the enemy... in reality Chase was not Ally enemy he was her lover she just didn't know it yet.... but at least, in the end, he showed her that no matter what I'm coming for you "to make you my girl; because I always love you" and she finally stops running and agree to date him once she found out that her father knew about Chase loving her among other things. But besides that... UGH! I need a book with Ally twin brother Shane and her best friend, Tessa... I would like to see them together because she has a thing for him and he doesn't even know!!! But maybe he does!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...