Monday, June 10, 2019

Review: Never Have I Ever Kissed My Brother's Best Friend

Never Have I Ever Kissed My Brother's Best Friend Never Have I Ever Kissed My Brother's Best Friend by Juliet Bardsley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Only. A few spoilers; not many*****


I had started this book a while back, but somehow I ended up bored.... then stop reading it.... but what I am glad for is that I actually went back and continue reading this book because it’s actually a good book. I was glad well more so her (Kenzie) best friend Veda actually told Gavin that Kenzie liked him.... but I was still glad that they got around to actually telling each other how they felt about one another. I believe that it’s good actually to admit to someone about your feelings. But also it’s a scary thing too; because for one, that person can tell you they don’t like you back..... it’s a good thing they both wanted each other...

That Claire girl was horrible; I thought she was JEALOUS of Kenzie was Kenzie got something she wanted which is Gavin.... but it’s interesting to know that Gavin kept being around Claire when he didn’t even want her he could’ve told his best friend Cory he didn’t want to be around Claire.... but I am also glad that Cory found out about Kenzie and Gavin... because it was long overdue plus it’s good that he also accepted them being together...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...