Sunday, June 16, 2019

Review: Chasing Love

Chasing Love Chasing Love by Kayla Tirrell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a pretty good book.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Not that many spoilers; but just a few***


So okay; I liked this book; I also knew that Neal was horrible when for one he didn’t bring back that DVD he borrow with Nicole account.... she was just so blind by how nice he was to her & how he “liked her” which wasn’t even true.... since he ONLY wanted to “do the nasty” with her ... I was glad that she didn’t give him to him... he didn’t even make her homecoming great for her; he made it horrible... I was glad that he got that KARMA with that mono or whatever it’s called. I can tell he didn’t get it from Victoria... which you can tell he was kissing someone else. Plus; I also knew that Victoria was jealous of Neal even though she did tell Nicole the truth about Neal...

In the end, Victoria wanted him; and they both deserve each other plus they both (Neal and Victoria) was horrible people especially not liking Nicole which she didn’t do anything for them not to like them... it’s no one fault of the coach liked or picked her over everyone else; plus everybody knew why “Chase” Victoria was just a hater.... but I was glad that Cassidy helped her out at the dance... & both Chase and Amy was there for her... plus I am trying to remember, but I do know that there’s no book about Amy which I think it should be one about her FINDING LOVE... a girl can only hope... but I was glad that Chase finally admitted to Nicole he actually liked her but was only scared.... but at least they both got what they wanted “each other” because Chase had a serious “tude” (attitude) problem 🤣 when it came to Nicole and pitiful pickle head Neal...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...