Friday, June 7, 2019

Review: Not Exactly Lying

Not Exactly Lying Not Exactly Lying by Melody Summers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely wasn’t lying

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Just a couple spoilers throughout****

Okay; I did like this, and I hated the fact that Dylan was horrible to Molly.... at least with Ashton; he begins to be nice to her and not talk about her at all... I don’t know what Dylan problem was; could be the girls he choosing that make him just a horrible person. But I was glad that Quinn kept taking up for her, even Walker did too because that was his friends. Not only that he wasn’t mad or she wasn’t mad that Quinn knew who she was “Valkyrie” or she found out he knew already when she kept shooting Dylan... God; that was hilarious 🤣🤣 when she kept killing him every time he definitely deserves being shot at during their game sessions because he was just horrible and a bully...

But at least EVERYONE “the gamers” didn’t get mad at the end when they found out about Molly being “Valkyrie” Dylan snitching didn’t work this time when it came to Quinn, Ashton, Trent, Jason and even Daniel... they already knew she was awesome and can lead a time; funny how Dylan wasn’t playing at that time what a loser. I can’t wait to see him change either when I read that 3 & 4 book he’s in especially book 4... But I wonder why Walker never played with any of them when he was friends with everybody...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...