Saturday, June 29, 2019

Review: Beach Town Bad Boy

Beach Town Bad Boy Beach Town Bad Boy by Maggie Dallen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good ...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****not that many but there’s kind of a spoiler or two.... more*****

This going to be a short review; so with that being said......./, I actually liked this book I enjoyed it I would’ve finished it last night technically I called it last night though it was close to 1-2ish in the morning but was to sleepy to finish... so I finished this in 1.5 days any way.... I was glad that Ellie came back for Deacon.. at least & I understood why he was upset that she left and never came back.... but at least, in the end, they found each other again...... she should’ve known that Deacon was the one.. instead of throwing Luke in his face... that can be hurtful for someone that likes you a lot... I guess she wanted to brush those feeling she had for Deacon by using Luke for a distraction ... like she said she wishes that they did something about their feelings a long time ago... but at least they did something with it now... plus they both found themselves... & Deacon gotten a job that he actually liked and more likely going to be in college with Ellie in Colorado I am guessing!!.. but I do wonder did she tell Blake about Deacon!!!! That I’ll never know...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...