Monday, June 17, 2019

Review: Falling For My Nemesis: A Sweet YA Romance

Falling For My Nemesis: A Sweet YA Romance Falling For My Nemesis: A Sweet YA Romance by Tia Souders
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***•••There are a few spoilers not that many, but a few•••

Oh, I hope that “Falling For My Best Friend by Victorine E. Lieske” is the next book to this series. I don’t even want to read the short story because I know I want more...

But anyways I already knew this book was going to be good in the end because for one. These series have been good; it’s either a four-star ⭐️ or a five star ⭐️ when I end up reading a book from this series. I can’t wait for the next book. I heard it supposed to be 12 books to this series. I’ll wait and see.


Other than that I had a feeling that Carson actually liked Mia.... for one he showed her he liked her by being mean to her... but she liked at it as being BULLIED, and he didn’t like her. I don’t understand why a guy does that to get girl attention when they can actually tell the girl they like her... I guess Carson had to figure out a way to get Mia attention, but it sucked that he had to hit her in the eye with the ball. Heck, I know that feeling since I got hit in the head with one myself in middle school.


It also was funny when both Ethan and Mia stated that the kiss was horrible gosh that was hilarious... I said not “you kiss like my grandma” 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious.... but at least I’m the end he knew he didn’t want her & she didn’t want him... & also Carson stopped ignoring Mia and actually gotten into a REAL relationship with her instead Of beating around the bush ... & she got into Duke too. It’s also funny how Carson also wanted Duke to be his number one school... & that Ethan was happy for both of them regardless... he was just jealous of losing his best friend... I did want to slap her for ignoring him though. But at least they made up in that 5. seconds of talking & doing a kiss that both thoughts were gross.


Plus; I want a book about Ethan; hopefully, it’ll happen soon...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...