Monday, June 3, 2019

Review: Business & Pleasure

Business & Pleasure Business & Pleasure by Alexis Winter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Business always mixed up with pleasure..

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Not sure but possibly a lot of spoilers or a few•••

So at first I was I’m going to read this book, then I got kind of bored because as I was reading it I got sleepy and the book didn’t feel like it was going to be good! So I finally finish it; though halfway towards the end, I began to get sleepy and bored again... but at least I can say that I did enjoy this book and its storyline! & that Vincent got the girl he wanted and needed (Alison) though I started this and went ahead of myself and read the book about Alison sister Janelle & Griffin... should’ve read this one first but what’s the point.


When I read the book about Janelle best friend Samantha 🤣 but other than that...Alison knew that she wanted her some Vincent she was in denial the whole time while working for him as his interior designer for his hotels... I was glad that in the end, she gave in to her desires. Plus I figure that when they went to Ireland, and Vincent was in the water he was about to get hurt & that’s what happened. But gladly he survive, and Alison was right there with him through everything (him being in the hospital) & both finally admitting they love one another...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...