Friday, June 14, 2019

Review: Lucy and The Leading Man: Young Adult Sweet Romance

Lucy and The Leading Man: Young Adult Sweet Romance Lucy and The Leading Man: Young Adult Sweet Romance by Anna Catherine Field
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pretty good book

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**** Not that much of some spoilers but it’s a few***


Now I liked this one way better than the first book with Finley and Chase which taken me a while to finish it... Bea and the Bad Boy was just as good as this one. I believe this book deserves to be a five star because it caught my attention from beginning to end. I liked how Dean helped Lucy out and build her confidence back and how she also helped Dean too. But one thing I didn’t like was his manager agent or whatever she is to him... I was glad he got rid of her since she wanted to ruin things for him when it came to Lucy. Knowing how he felt about Lucy... I believe she may have changed the time for him to leave for New York so that he could miss handing out with Lucy. But in the end, she lost a good thing, which was Dean...


It’s crazy how Agent try to control people lives and ruin a good thing for him. A lot of times they need their clients to be happy, and that’s all that Dean wanted..... & Lucy made him happy. I was glad that she got a redemption a do-over for her mistakes for running off because of the hair thing plus among other things. I mean I couldn’t blame her for the hair thing...no way would I want to cut my hair either; but you have to realize when you are planning to become a model you have to do things that you often don’t want to do. I felt like she was OLDER then eighteen years old for some reason... I know that Chase was in college or whatever I am like is she 19 or 20 then? Because he felt like she aged some years since she turned eighteen and left her foster home and that modeling house... and started working at the Pizza place.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...