Thursday, June 2, 2016

Review: Gutter: A Novel

Gutter: A Novel Gutter: A Novel by K'wan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A couple of spoilers!!!!

This book was so good I really wanted Gutter to live, but I already knew he was going to die. And I was sad when C-Style and Hollywood died. Smh at least they weren't traders like Pop-top punk self-was. He wasn't even a real G. tbh he was a pμμГ I knew he was up to no good. I was like something about him. Like how you went side with the enemy. I was so glad his ugly self-died. At least the others died for the set except Pop-top.


I was weak listening to this book on audible. Because when Lol Gun killed Major BLOOD ! he said this is for my daddy biotch lmao.


A good book I have this book both on audible and paperback. But since I'm in college I could barely read the book so glad I tried out audible and had it a try. I use to hate audio books.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...