Sunday, June 12, 2016

Review: Best Kept Secrets

Best Kept Secrets Best Kept Secrets by Shelly Ellis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

CATION: There may be spoilers in this review.

This the second book I've read/listened to by Shelly Ellis. Her books always catch my attention. I may check out more of her books.

I just wanted to throw my phone across the floor when I was listening to this book. The family in this book irked me so much. Like they rather keep the secrets and or mess up their marriage or stay in a bad marriage. The only people in the book that didn't make me right were Leila, Antonio, and Terrance.

But end the end they finally reveal their secrets and finally told. I was so glad of that. I got excited and said YES when Evan caught his wife Clarisse and his half brother Dante in the slower I'm like FINALLY.

And last but not least I had to laugh at the end when Paulette was watching the news. I was glad Antonio didn't leave her. I did to know what else happen between those too I didn't like how it ended I felt like it should've been more on Paulette and Antonio part.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...