Thursday, June 30, 2016

Review: Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates

Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates Kissed by an Angel/The Power of Love/Soulmates by Elizabeth Chandler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoilers!!!

Man, this book was good, when I first started reading this book, I knew Gregory was the because of Tristin dying. Even on the second page of the book I was like Gregory is up to no good. He did all of that for what to keep Ivy quite or because he didn't want Ivy to live with Andrew, who isn't his father. I'm so glad he died, in the end, he was starting to get on my last nerves. My only wish was for Tristen to become human again. And wish he actually knew that Lacey actually in love with him. He was so in denial I had to shake my head.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...