Thursday, May 30, 2019

Review: Hot Mess

Hot Mess Hot Mess by R. Linda
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

••*** There's a will or a possibility of a few or a lot of spoilers****•••

I thought hmmm; the Description ehhh... not sure if it's going to be good or not! But dang it was actually good. I laugh a lot while reading this book. Wren was hilarious, especially when it came to her pizza. But what I realize is that often that a lot of authors have written books about women who are big bone & that they have either been disrespected for being more significant or relationships has failed. When in reality that's not the case... because for one woman who is medium size or skinny has it hard too when it comes to people judging there size and loving them for who they are... I just want a book with at least with a skinny or medium size female with these problems and also over 5'5...


Other than that I actually liked this book because for one Tate was good for Wren and Wren was good for Tate... I was glad when he got rid of Rachel horrible self.... she was so annoying and hated on Wren for no particular reason; when Wren didn't give a flying rats ass about Rachel... I was surprised that Wren didn't say anything about the party Rachel had in her back yard & then telling everyone to leave. When Wren got in her ass for calling her a whale... I don't understand how someone can hate someone due to their size, either small or big.... for one Wren had a real body whereas Rachel was plastic... I glad Tate wanted real over fake... quirky over wack.. weird or boogie...

Btw: I wonder what book two will be about... hopefully, her friend Eva 😌👌

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...