Thursday, May 30, 2019

Review: The Secret Girl: A High School Bully Romance

The Secret Girl: A High School Bully Romance The Secret Girl: A High School Bully Romance by C.M. Stunich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dude This book was really good I’m upset....

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••• Dude’s its Spoilers in this review.•••

Omg, I’m so pissed OFF like WHY it had to be Spencer 😩😭 like I liked him and wanted him with Charlotte aka Chuck.... man I’m so upset 😭like ugh!!!!!!! Like I want to read book two so bad, but it’s not even out or available yet..... like a man why... can’t Spencer be alive 😩 so mad... that I can’t even or care to explain the reason in this book.

Like I was like why haven’t either of them went to get Spencer at all... before they even went to find out where the bloody handprints went too. Bad enough; I was panic when Ranger didn’t pop up; then they got him out that tunnel. & he wasn’t breathing... then finding out that the twins found Spencer with a rope around his neck like WHY 😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭


I want to know who is the one that’s was gunning for Chuck (Charlotte) & I think they went after Spencer because he had a thing for Charlie 😩 now they going to after the other four guys now. Like ugh; I didn’t like them for picking and doing evil things to Charlie when she first got there but after a while more so when they found out that she was a girl it gotten better, but it also got a little better after the Halloween (I think), but whatever I am still upset about Spencer 😭😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 I swear I hope they find about what happened to Spencer sister Jenica & why no one wants to talk about & the police among others not doing anything about. Before someone else ends up dead... I can’t take it..... I wonder how long he been out there before they found Spencer 😞😞😞😞 like UGH they thought he was in Cabin 10; where I wish that where he was 😩😭 I freaking hate reading books that makes me sad...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...