Friday, May 24, 2019

Review: Sincerely Cinderella

Sincerely Cinderella Sincerely Cinderella by Kelsie Stelting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Funny how they didn’t realize they knew each other...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

••••There's a couple of spoilers throughout this review•••

It’s interesting to know that this book was included in the pen pal romance series that I read. Like I wonder did she go to school with Fabio & Grace and the two from Dear Adam. In my opinion, never mind might be from another book. 😂 But anyways, I liked this book totally different.


Though; I can say, I was like ‘here we go again” with the pen pal theme with some girl acting like she’s Cinderella with the horrible stepmom and steps sisters. But thank god it was different from the other book I had read about a girl whose pen name was “Cinderella”.... this story was good but also sad; because of what happened to Cindy. But in a good way, she ended up happier when she learns to embrace her blindness and accept that she could make it on her own in the world without her dad. Often when you are close to a parent, and then they go gone, or you actually move away, it can be hard for a while until you get used to it.


I was glad she had Jet; and Raven. Not so much as Addie she was just horrible; smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ you can’t do that to someone after they told you what their ex-boyfriend and an ex-best friend did to them ... I was like dang Addie wasn’t even Cindy friend to sit and lie on both her and Jett and Jett was on suspension, and Cindy got probation for the lies that Addie told, but I was glad In the end Cindy confronted Addie about what happens, and everybody learns the truth. Plus; Shay was also nicer, in the end, we’ll always be in my opinion when she learns to accept Cindy for being blind... she helped her by snitching own her mom to help Cindy.

Because Shay and Taylor mom who was Cindy aunt was just horrible she was taking Cindy trust fund money; taking trying to remodel or something to her Cindy dad house; plus opening up credit cards In Cindy name. Like sheesh, she was taking advantage of someone who couldn’t help themselves I n ways if it were for Shay or Cindy caseworker Terri I don’t think Cindy would’ve gotten what she needed when it came to her aunt... I was glad that her aunt got in trouble for fraud. But it was interesting to see other blind people helping those who are newly blind and not so newly blind. & dating someone who also blind... I never saw or read anything like that before.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...