Friday, May 24, 2019

Review: Outplayed

Outplayed Outplayed by Lila Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••Spoilers but not as many•••

That’s cute when Link said that Izzy wanted to do his hair I had to laugh at that part. Hopefully kind of sort of maybe Link would get a book too.... especially if he keeps popping up in this one...

But anyways; I really liked this book; and was glad that Talon sister Violet found herself love again with her ex-boyfriend Travis. At first, I was like who in the world is Travis when the author stated this book would be out this month. I had to go back to “Holding Out” with Talon and Zara... to figure out who Travis was 😂 I’m like ooooh he the guy that kidnapped Zara and was Violet old fling... but thank god he got rid of Pam... I didn’t even like her in Holding Out when she accused Zara of attacking her when Zara did no such thing! Plus; it’s hilarious how people kept popping up at Travis house unannounced like dang he needed better security because they surely do suck anyone can come into his house. At any time of the day... like dang!!! But at least in the end both Violet and Travis found each other, and more Violet accepted that she did still care for Travis, and her brother Talon accepted it though he doesn’t want Travis to hurt her which I understand.. & Izzy got a mother (step-mom) in the end...

P.S. I’m ready for the author to write the books about the children.... because I swear Maya and Texas might hook up... because when I was reading OutGamed, I was like hmm... it’s something there...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...