Saturday, May 18, 2019

Review: Fabio vs. the Friend Zone

Fabio vs. the Friend Zone Fabio vs. the Friend Zone by Kelsie Stelting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fabio v. Friend Zone

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Just a few spoilers in this book; I mean review***


So okay; it took me a minute to read this since I was reading other books too. But I was glad that I got around to reading and finishing this book. It was a good book to read; I definitely enjoyed this book. I wasn’t disappointed at all with reading this book! It was actually a good book to read. I enjoy Fabio and Grace story... One thing I was sure of that he was more likely going to end up following her to China instead of her staying in the United States and going to college at that Texas college! But I was glad for the happy ending, and both of them get what they wanted in the end...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...