Saturday, May 11, 2019

Review: Zone Defense:

Zone Defense: Zone Defense: by Gavin E. Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a great book; I do read MM romance from time to time

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

••••****** There are spoilers throughout this review****••••

This book was good; I could tell that Aaron was more likely gay, but was confused by what he may be; possibly bisexual or full-blown gay. I cracked up when Aaron said

"I almost got fucking hypothermia making sure I was cold enough to have an excuse to climb into bed with you."


That was funny he was definitely determined that night but the next day; was completely confused. But what suck was how Nathan push him away after Aaron came out and said he wanted him and didn't care who knows. Not only that broken off things with Sarah for Nathan!!!! But one they split... Nathan realizes his mistake, in the end, I was glad that Aaron shows him that bar and Nathan finally confessed the way he felt about Aaron and he got what he always wanted Aaron on the bottom.

But I was confused as Nathan, about his friends Aaron friends hearing everything that Nathan was confessing etc., until Aaron admitted that his friends know that he's gay: that they only surprised that he had a girlfriend ha....priceless... but one thing I would say is that for if Aaron wasn't gay he would've been weirded out by Nathan jerking Off then showing his ding-a-ling! But he wasn't he rub the cum off Nathan face the first time they met and sucked the cum off his thumb right there tell you that 9 out of 10 Aaron was gay or bi-curious... wanted to see if he actually liked men or just Nathan...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...