Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Review: Misadventures with My Ex

Misadventures with My Ex Misadventures with My Ex by Shayla Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****There's a possibility that its spoilers; in this review****

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

It’s interesting how the author wrote a book about Ella sister “Eryn“ & I read the story on Ella and Carson it was good enough.., and can’t wait to see how Eryn story goes... I hope the author Shayla Black writes a book about both Eryn and Ella sister Echo.... & her best friends Hayes... “***eyebrows raise up & down”******
Or fall for one of his friends or some other guy; while pinning over Hayes, but end up falling someone else “a girl can only hope•••****


But back to the story of Eryn and Wes .... one thing I don’t like is how long the kissing and stuff be... it be dragging and dragging.... like half of the one chapter 😂 almost fell asleep I’m like get to the sex’n part already smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ I rather read a short version of the kissing part that takes forever. I am like dang is he ever going to get the sex part finish so that he can tell her why he left... that’s what my concern is mostly about... but at least their second time wasn’t long winded...

Eryn got on my last nerve during chapter nine she was kind of whiny like Jheeze... she was also dumb because for one she believes West mother when West and even his own uncle Edward even said to her don’t believe her or whatever. And her dumb self going to fall for the trap and cry a freaking river. Knowing if they don’t end up married; she going to have regrets and crying; while wearing the wedding dress once again... 🙄 I’m like idiot West “in love with you” idiot the board meeting is nearing that’s why he was staying after so long! Her brain is like a 3... dumb... I was like if this bitch doesn’t marry him I’m a punch her through the phone... but in the end I was glad that she finally realizes she was an idiot and decided to marry Weston..., not only that also Edward coming to apologize and telling Eryn that it was him in the pictures and not West... it’s also good that he ended up sober, and hopefully, it stays that way too.

Btw: Dude why do I want Eryn and Ella little sister “Echo” to end up with Weston brother “Flynn” ha... only wishful thinking more likely she be with Hayes if she has her own book. But that’s what I’m hoping in the next misadventures book that Shayla Black writes she writes the story with Echo and Hayes... they are the complete opposite I do wonder how that even works... plus I LOVE “Echo” name ..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...