Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Review: Leah's Song

Leah's Song Leah's Song by Daphne James Huff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••Going to be just a few may be a little more Spoilers in this review.•••••


So one thing I would like to say is Leah family is horrible not only her family but her best friend Lily too. For one, her parents just ugh! They paid more attention to the oldest daughter (Jenn) then they did the two youngest (Leah & Luke) like what In the world.... half the time they didn’t even know Luke was home... what got me like really? Was when her mom told Leah to pay for her own dress for the dance but her mom bought Jenn a dress I was wth! That is so wrong. & said that I hope they don’t pay attention to Leah then when Jenn go off to college; because for one I would’ve been like boop> you didn’t care about me when Jenn was here why am I getting your attention now.


The funny thing is they (the parents & Jenn) was mad at Luke for getting into trouble, but neither of them gave a crap about him at all... always fussing ONLY when he got into trouble it was good that he realizes the stupid mistakes he made... Bad influences will make it bad and hard on teenagers... it’s good not to have a weak mind and follow what others do.


Also; Lily I wanted to smack fire from her & smack Leah too for wanting to apologize when it should’ve been Lily who should’ve apologized knowing that Josh didn’t want or like her at all. Going to hold a grudge and string another guy along to make another one jealous that didn’t even want her whereas the other guy who she strings along did. I was glad when Leah got a brain after the competition because she got on my last nerve when it came to Lily like girl gets your own mind and make a decision that is best for you not for Lily...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...