Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Review: Stage Kiss

Stage Kiss Stage Kiss by M.F. Lorson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pretty good book

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****•Zombie this review with a lot of spoilers; so beware****•

Okay so this review going to a short one since I more likely don’t have much to say. So this book it was actually really good; though I was kind of hesitant about reading it since I thought it was going to be boring “literally” but turn out it wasn’t boring at all.

Plus; I was curious about Erin sister “Annabelle” and why she left and was wondering why she left! But finally found out the reason and she did come back. Hopefully to stay; though it would be interesting to have a story about Annabelle. Also; I was rooting for Peter and Erin to get together (but his name had to be Peter; that is a horrible name like Jet is... yuck! But anyways I was glad that Ashley didn’t end up Homecoming Queen and Amy ended up being it... I felt like I actually read a book by this author with Amy being crown the homecoming queen, and that also; she ended up with an awesome boyfriend in the end.

With that being said; it’s good that Libby (horrible name by the way) Nick and Erin end up friends again though what they did “Libby and Nick” did to Erin was horrible... though in my opinion I believe that she didn’t even want or like Nick the way he liked her at that time... he realize it after they had kiss. I think that she didn’t care for it because she may have still had that full-blown crush on Peter as she said once she started being around Peter more. But in they all get what they wanted ... Erin with Peter; her getting her sister back, Nick and Libby making up, and Ashley not being homecoming queen it ended up being to someone who deserves it because Erin knew she didn’t want to become homecoming queen and Peter shown her that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...