Saturday, May 11, 2019

Review: Never Have I Ever Faked a Boyfriend

Never Have I Ever Faked a Boyfriend Never Have I Ever Faked a Boyfriend by Juliet Bardsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Just a few spoilers*****

I liked this book it was cute and short; I was glad that Eric picked Bri over Aryanna I don’t get why most popular guys choose the most horrible popular girls to date... when they could get any non-popular girl to date who’s ten times better than the one they had.


I had to laugh when Aryanna wanted Eric back; when she disses him for a college guy. She didn’t want him when he was stressed over her leaving him. Because she knew she had him by the strings, but soon Bri came in the picture she tried putting her claws into him.

When they (Bri and Eric) went to Aryanna party, I knew it was a set up to break Bri & Eric up... but in the end, I was glad that Bri was forgiving Eric and the Spring Fling & not only that Sam and Savanah started dating too it would’ve been cool that they got a book also.

Btw; when you meet the family you know it’s real! Plus; Eric mom liked Bri better than Aryanna right there told Eric something; Aryana wasn’t good for him whereas Bri was and vise versa.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...