Monday, May 6, 2019

Review: Kissing the Boy Next Door

Kissing the Boy Next Door Kissing the Boy Next Door by Judy Corry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was good

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

••***Spoilers throughout this review**••


I thought this book was way better than the others to this series that I read... it kept me interested... I figured that Lauren dad was the real dad, especially when they were trying to figure out what the family feud was all about. The whole time it wasn’t even Wes parents nor was it her dad (the man that raised her) fought... more so it was her mom, keeping those secrets from both her husband and daughter even though her husband knew already. But it would’ve been better if her mom was women enough to tell Lauren about her birth father. Nobody told her mom to spread her legs and rebound with TJ aka Travis aka Lauren and Wes cross country coach! Then end up pregnant and keeping it a secret... if only she would’ve been truthful I think that family feud wouldn’t have happened because her mom felt some way when Wes mom asked her questions about TJ... But in the end, I'm glad that everyone finally got along and forgiven each other...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...