Friday, May 3, 2019

Review: Rebound Boyfriend

Rebound Boyfriend Rebound Boyfriend by Daphne James Huff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg Jeremiah this Jeremiah that like sheesh

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

Okay •••• Spoilers throughout••••

Okay! This book was good, but OMFG Sammi got on my last nerve. Like ugh; all she did was obsessed over Jeremiah but when Ryan said he liked someone else; she felt some way. I’m like she didn’t even want him so why do she care... especially when Ryan didn’t run to her on different occasions... she was ONLY thinking about JEREMIAH for peak sake like sheesh!


But she was an idiot to think that Linkie waits Linzie was her friend look at what happened with Anderson and Charlie, and how Anderson cheated on her with Linzie. Even though, Jeremiah didn’t technically cheat he still left Sammi for Linzie of all people. That girl is a jealous thot! Keep messing around with people men...


Luckily Sammi found out and finally gotten with Jeremiah because I could barely handle reading about her whining and comparing Ryan to Jeremiah.... 9/10; I figure Ryan was shy or didn’t even want her that was the reason why he acted that way towards her. It was just painful reading this book because all she did was whine, but at least she got her friendship back with Staci! Now I want Staci to find love with someone, and pray to god if she does she isn’t whiny as her best friend Samantha good god it was dreadful...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...