Sunday, May 26, 2019

Review: Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy

Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy Rule #5: You Can't Trust the Bad Boy by Anne-Marie Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You can trust the bad boy

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

••••Spoilers; but not that many, no!***•••

Okay, this book was good; I was glad that Jet gave Brielle the experience that she truly needed because her parents were horrible. I always say being rich is not always a happy life because often people with a lot of money think people less money is beneath them..... that was definitely Brielle parents; until they learn actually to start caring more for Brielle and let her run; her own life instead of controlling it for her. If it wasn’t for her meeting Jet; I think she would’ve spent that tome with Stefano or whatever his name is that don’t care to remember.


Jet; was good for her, and she was good for him. Also; I knew that Jasmine girl was going to be horrible soon as they started singing that song “The Boy is Mine” by Brandy and Monica... I was like yup; Brielle should’ve seen that coming when the girl started talking to her in the bathroom. Never trust someone when it comes to their ex; because often if she still wants him, she coming after you.

But in the end, Brielle was the one who gotten Jett! & her parents learn to like him as Brielle did, which was a good thing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...