Monday, May 27, 2019

Review: Game Plan

Game Plan Game Plan by Kayla Tirrell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Definitely was a game plan with a end goal

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

••••Spoilers in this review••••

Soooo; dude, I been planning to read this book! I couldn’t wait for it to come out... I was like I am so ready for Preston and Daria to date... but somehow; I forgot her name was Daria I thought it was something else for some reason. I don’t know why; but anyway it’s crazy to think that both Preston and Daria actually liked each other but was hiding their feelings for each other. Though half the time Preston was an idiot... I was a little mad that he did that to Daria over spring break... I’m like wow not cool; to not tell the person you were supposedly dating that you got back with your ex.

Though; in the book with Preston and I believe it was Mackey, Beth seem like an okay person, but turn out she was just horrible. But between Beth; being a turd... I want to know if Anderson will find someone to tame him; or is it the girl he (Anderson) taken to the prom? Will the author write a story on him who knows.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...