Monday, May 27, 2019

Review: Fake It

Fake It Fake It by Alexis Winter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fake it; until you end up in LOVE

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••There's a lot of spoilers probably in this book••••


So omg this book was actually good, and also different from the other engage pretend books I have read which is 100% better and a plus... I don't think I would've liked this book if it was; so with that being said.....

I never thought that Samatha best friend Janelle aka El.... was the one that set up this fake engagement with Cameron... I knew that both Cam and Sam was going to end up falling for one other, especially with the way they were acting towards one another. With Cam getting jealous when Sam went out on the date with Dr. Ken aka Dr. McSexy. I think Samatha did the right thing because for one it proved that Cameron actually was jealous and upset about her talking to another man... knowing that he had a feeling for her and genuinely loved her. But neither of them confessed their love for one other because both were scared. But in the end it was Janelle who gotten them well more so Cameron to go over and talk to Samatha and both of them end up apologizing to each other; and ended up getting engaged for real this time.... this book was awesome can't wait to read the other two books "Castile hotel series".

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...